After accident should i see doctor or chiropractor?

Back injuries and neck pain are the common injuries after car accident. When a car meets an accident it exerts a lot of pressure to the neck and back which causes the inflammation. Now one might ask, after accident should i see doctor or chiropractor? If you are bleeding or have got some serious injury you should see a medical doctor for instant medication and treatment. But if you do not feel any pain at the time of accident but after some time you start feeling pain in any part of your body, it is recommended that you should consult a chiropractor.

Car accident can result in your joint dislocation and muscle tension. Medical doctor will be unable to detect such injuries and treat you but chiropractor is expert in detecting such dislocated bones injuries. A human body is fragile structure of bones, muscle and spinal nerves. The problem in spinal nerves disturb your neck and back muscles. The chiropractor is one who can treat such ailments. The main focus of chiropractor is spinal cord as after accident usually the spinal cord is affected. Therefore, after accident one should see a chiropractor in such case.

A medical doctor can give you medicines and can do surgery of your affected injured parts of body but cannot fix the bone problem. Chiropractor can use the massage therapy to relax your muscles and adjust your body bones back to their original places. Thus, after a car accident one should see a chiropractor for neck and back pain problems.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *